Some Interesting Facts About Home Sellers In 2017
- The typical age of home sellers in 2017 was 55 years old.
- Their average household income was $103,000.00
- People selling their homes in 2017 had usually lived there for 10 years prior to selling.
- The most common reasons for wanting to sell a home were:
- The house is too small
- A desire to move closer to family and friends
- 89% of all home sellers worked with a Real Estate agent.
- 90% of those working with an agent listed their home on the Multiple Listing Service.
- The Multiple Listing Service is the #1 resource for sellers to list their homes.
- The average home sold for 99% of the listing price and was on the market for approximately 3 weeks.
Are you or someone you know thinking of selling or buying a house? The Watts Realty Team can help you find just the right buyer, or the find the perfect place to call home. We love working with our clients on either the buying or selling side. Give us a call at 269-488-1530 today!
For more information about the the typical home seller, visit: https://www.nar.realtor/