Kathy Fosmoe, Realtor®
Kathy Fosmoe has been a Greater Kalamazoo licensed Realtor® since 1998. She brings valuable experience to every aspect of real estate buying and selling. As a former teacher and high school coach in the Greater Kalamazoo her approach is uniquely educational.
Educate and Communicate
“My biggest priority is always the needs of my clients. I ensure they have all the necessary information to make decisions. Whether they’re buying or selling a home – information is key.” Kathy says. “I educate and communicate. It makes the process seamless and pleasant.” Kathy was raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is a graduate of Western Michigan University. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree, Teaching Certificate and MBA. Her real estate specialty – working with buyers and sellers in the condo market. Kathy provides information and guidance so her clients succeed. Her designations include: ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) and e-Pro (on line professional).
Kathy is an active person. She enjoys playing several sports (tennis is her favorite). Several community events and organizations benefit from her participation. “Community service is important to me. I’m involved in many activities including:
- Teaching at WMU’s College of Business,
- Involvement in the Boys’ National Junior Tennis Championships
- Board Member – Friends of the Portage Library
- Volunteer Assistant – Women’s Tennis Coach at Kalamazoo Valley Community College and Kalamazoo College
- Junior Achievement classroom volunteer
- Member of the Portage Historic District Commission
- W Club at Western Michigan University.
I am proud to serve Portage, MI. It’s my home!”
If you, or someone you know, is looking at buying or selling a house, or have real estate questions, give Kathy Fosmoe a call.